2.00 p.m. Alberto Diaspro
- Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia and Department of Physics, University of Genoa.
- Welcome, Opening remarks and Salutations by Authorities.
2.30 p.m. John Sheridan
- University of Dublin.
- Some Optical Modelling, Digital Simulations and Information Processing
3.05 p.m. Peter Torok
- Imperial College London
- The theory of everything (at least in Optics)
3.40 p.m. Rainer Heintzmann,
- Leibniz Institute of Photonic Technology and Institute of Physical Chemistry and Abbe Center of Photonics, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
- Standardisation of the Optical Transfer Function
4.15 p.m. Manuel Martinez-Corral
- Department of Optics, University of Valencia
- Far-field integral microscopy.
4.50pm Thorsten Wohland
- National University of Singapore.
- Confocal fluorescence correlation spectroscopy in zebrafish development
4.50pm Colin JR Sheppard
- Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Genoa
- Reflections on the past and Aims for the future.
6.00pm Naveen Bulla and friends
- Video presentation of greetings from Colleagues around the world.
7.00pm Drinks reception
8.00pm ‘ Tunnel ’ Via Garibaldi
- Genoa Chamber of Commerce
- Informal All-Together Dinner
- Jackets required by the venue.